Friday, January 20, 2012

Pinewood Derdy Postponed until Jan 27th and 28th

In the face of the worsening weather forecast I have decided to postpone Pack 53's Pinewood Derby until next week Jan 27th and Jan 28th. We will be holding the activities at the same place and the check-in and race times will be the same as if we were having the derby this week.  Thank you all for your patience but there is nothing we can do about the weather.

Cubmaster Raymond LeMay